Thank you for your interest in consigning your cards for sale through GotBaseballCards! When you consign with us, you are working with industry experts and a highly experienced team that has been handling other customer’s cards for decades! We have such a great working relationship with eBay that our owner Joe Davis was featured in a national advertising campaign for eBay promoting sports cards sales (click below to view)
Avid sports card collector and longtime seller Joe Davis turned his childhood hobby into a flourishing business on eBay.
- We are currently only accepting consignments on graded singles (BGS, CSG, PSA, SGC) as well as authenticated/encapsulated autographs (PSA/DNA, BAS).
- Due to the volume of consignments we are processing, we do have a minimum charge of $7.50 per item. Our standard rate (which includes all listing fees, selling fees, credit card fees etc) is 25%. Therefore, as long as your item sells for over $30, then we will only deduct the flat 25% off the top of your sale.
- Effective June 1st, 2022, we are able to offer a flat 20% fee for items that sell for $1000+.
Are there any cash advances for consignments?
- Yes, we can offer a 25% cash advance on cards with a market value of $100+ per card. If you request a cash advance, we estimate the current market value and send you a paypal payment as soon as we check your cards in.
- Yes, we have many customers who use our consignment services to help resell cards they have graded with us.
- Simply fill out the Consignment Form (click here) and list the cards you would like us to sell for you and ship to our address below. Please ship with insurance and signature required for your protection.
2970 Rosebud Road