– New in 2018 is Panini Elements Football, which pays homage to the periodic table and features a vibrant design, metal base cards, and on-card autographs.
– Look for one on-card metal autograph per box with Steel Signatures and RPS Rookie Steel Signatures. These cards parallel to Gold Signatures (#’d /25) and Platinum Signatures (#’d 1/1), each on a unique substrate of metal.
– Find Base Metal cards (#’d /75) which feature a stunning new design with vibrant photography printed on metal and paralleling to Copper (#’d /25), Gold (#’d10) and Platinum (#’d 1/1)
– Hunt for Mettle Moments a short printed metal insert, which falls one per case and highlights some of the greatest moments in NFL history. This limited 20 card insert is #’d /50, and it parallels to Copper (#’d /25), Gold (#’d /10), and Platinum (#’d 1/1).
– Pull one metal-framed memorabilia card per box from inserts that include Transitions Materials, Radioactive Materials, and Xenon Rookie Jumbo Materials. Each memorabilia card will have either a Silver (max #’d /125), Gold (max #’d /99), or Black (# 1/1) metal frame.
Chase Metal base cards of the top players in the NFL, which feature a unique design and colorful photography these metal cards are sure to be a hit. Metal base cards highlights only the best the NFL has to offer chase photo variations with Home, Away, Throwback, and Color Rush photos.
Moments that will go down in history as some of the greatest the NFL has ever seen are captured on metal that will stand the test of time. This limited 20-card insert is #’d /50, and it parallels to Copper (#’d /25), Gold (#’d /10), and Platinum (#’d 1/1).
Steel Signatures features metal cards with bold on-card autographs of the best current and retired players the NFL has to offer. Paralleling of Steel Signatures (max #’d /199) is Gold Signatures (max #’d /25) and Platinum Signatures (#’d 1/1).
RPS ROOKIE STEEL SIGNATURES
RPS Rookie Steel Signatures will showcase metal cards with on-card autographs of the top rookies in the 2018 NFL Draft. Hunt for names like Baker Mayfield, Saquan Barkley, Sam Darnold and many more.
ROOKIE TITANIUM AUTOGRAPHS
Rookie Titanium Autographs displays trapped metal pieces from the top 2018 rookies with parallels Copper (max #’d /299), Silver (max #’d /99) and Gold (#’d 1/1).
Neon Signatures has a vibrant and fresh look, which displays autographs from a wide variety of players both current and retired. Neon Signatures Orange (max #’d /125) parallels to the Neon Signatures Blue (max #’d /50) and Neon Signatures Yellow (#’d 1/1).
Find one metal framed memorabilia card per box, including the limited Transition Materials, which highlights teams transition between star players. Transition Materials (max #’d /75) parallel to Gold (max #’d /25) and Black (#’d 1/1).