– 4 Autograph/Memorabilia Cards (At Least 2 Autos)
– 18 Rookies
– 3 Silver X’s
– 1 Gold X’s
– 2 Crash Course 2 Arms Race
– 2 Aerial Assault
– 2 Monday Night Heroes
– And 2 Others
– 200 COMMONS
– 100 ROOKIES
– 35 GRIDIRON GEMS AUTOGRAPHS
– Radically redesigned to incorporate stunning, full-bleed photography that captures the intensity and excitement of the NFL on every card!
– The return of football’s most unique Rookie Cards, the pioneering Rookie Gridiron Gems Autographs, with Gold versions limited to just 50 copies.
– Look for four autograph or memorabilia cards per box!
– Look for 35 Rookie Gridiron Gem Autographs, sequentially numbered to 299 or less. Including Andrew Luck, Robert Griffin III, Trent Richardson, & Brandon Weeden.
Rookie Gridiron Kings Jerseys Prime
An event-worn prime jersey swatch, sequentially numbered to 49 or less.
Rookie Gridiron King Signatures
Autograph cards the new crop of NFL rookies taking the field in 2012, sequentially numbered to 99 or less.
Autographs from some of the best players in this game today highlight this autograph-only set. Numbered to 99 or less.
Monday Night Heroes
Some of the best performances from Monday Night Football during the 2011 season. 25-card set. Look for Silver, Gold and Platinum versions numbered to 250, 100, and 25 respectively.
Rookie Gridiron Kings Signatures
Autograph cards from a few of the NFL’s newest rookie crop to step on the field. Cards are sequentially numbered to 99 or less.
Gridiron Kings Jersey Prime
Prime jersey swatch from a few of the NFL’s greatest players to ever step onto the gridiron, sequentially numbered to 49 or less.
Rookie Gridiron Gems Autograph
Pull-out autographs from the top rookies of the 2012 draft class. Each card houses a signed piece of jersey swatch, and is sequentially numbered to 299 or less. Also look for gold ink variations limited to 50 copies of each player’s total quantity.
O’s Prime Materials
This die-cut beauty features a prime jersey swatch from one of todays top players, sequentially numbered to 49 or less. Also look for die-cut “X” versions which are numbered to 299 or less.